Sunday, August 8, 2010

Rainbow Scarf & Next Project

Rainbow Scarf

Finally, i hv finished my 1st scarf.... it has ranbow colors. I used cotton yarn with whatever color I like.
Well, actually it's a mix n match color, but I think the result is wonderful 
If you like it, I sell it for Rp.35K only..















My Next Project

I bough a book "Crochet Accessories" by Ratu Sri Hastutie about six months ago and I hv tried to make some of accessories as on the book though not all of them end up well. infact some of them are end up on a trash bin hoho... 
Now, I want to try to make Roses Belt..
Yes, Roses n belt sound interesting, is it? 
So, I spend this weekend at home doing nothing but crochetting lot of of Roses....
I'll give you update once my project is done.. :)
Wish me luck ....

1 comment: